Every year it happens. I have these grand ambitious dreams of what Christmas will look like for us. We will have a fantastic table spread, tons of food and of course, I will have made a few DIY christmas decor. Sadly, that’s never the case. Closer to Christmas is when we see traces of the cold getting closer and all I can think about it what easy and simple flu remedies to try.
This year I am getting my game in order and I am doing my DIYs early. Yup- I will not be scrambling and the best part is that my kids will be helping me as well. Below you will see the list of Christmas DIYs that are on the potential list.
DIY Christmas Decor for Tables
—Christmas Tree Centerpiece courtesy of DIY Inspired
—Christmas Burlap Table Runner courtesy of Dukes and Duchesses
—Snowflake and Glitter Place Cards courtesy of Uncommon Designs
—Christmas Chair Wreaths courtesy of Landeelu
—Snowman Table Setting courtesy of Eatwell 101
DIY Christmas Decor: Wreaths and Garlands
—DIY Christmas Wreath courtesy of Happiness is Homemade
This one is very high on my list. I have everything except the ornaments plus it’s supposed to be easy.
—DIY Christmas Garland courtesy of One Perfect Day
DIY Christmas Decor: For the Christmas Tree
—Scrap Ribbon Tree Ornament courtesy of Fireflies and Mudpies
—Handprint Snowmen Ornaments for the Family courtesy of Simple Fun For Kids
—DIY Scratch Off Advent Calendar courtesy of Danya Banya
I have always wanted to do an Advent calendar so this might be the year to do so.
—DIY Paper Christmas Ornaments courtesy of DIY Inspired
DIY Christmas Decor: Other Fun Stuff
- DIY Christmas Dot Wrapping Paper courtesy of Living Montessori Now
- DIY Christmas Stocking Holder courtesy of Frugal Mom Eh
We never grew up with stockings or the like for Christmas but I may try it this year.
- Magical Christmas Lanterns courtesy of Adventure in A Box
- Giant Holly Christmas Wall courtesy of Odds and Ends
- Twinkle Your Hallway courtesy of Nest of Posies
- Peppermint Lollipop Decor courtesy of Mom Endevors
- Repurposed Light Fixture Christmas Bells courtesy of DIY Inspired
- DIY Christmas Luminaries courtesy of Kidz Activities
- DIY Christmas Puzzle courtesy of Powerful Mothering
I also went ahead and tried to find ideas for a few dollar store Christmas decor to try as well. I only hope that my dollar store has most of these items as I live in a VERY small town.