We are all about fun math games and our bug math game this week for the learning with manipulatives series was a hit! This week theme’s was foam stickers and I wanted to incorporate it with bugs. Did you know that stickers help to improve fine motor skills? Yup, they do!
FILL IN THE BUG MATH GAME
Before you can start all the fun you need a few things: (Please note that affiliate links are used below for your convenience):
- Cardstock for printing
- Assorted Foam Stickers
- Printer (we absolutely love our Epson Stylus NX530
- Fill In The Bugs Cards (at the end of this post)
HOW TO PLAY
- Print the Fill In The Bugs Cards on regular paper and cut them out.
- Allow your child to pick a bug card and then try to guess how many stickers they would need to fill the bugs on their cards.
- Once they have chosen their stickers, allow them to peel the papers off (fine motor skills at work) and place them on the cards and see if they guessed the right amount.
Check out these other foam sticker learning activities
- Transportation Theme Preschool Activities from Life Over C’s
- Foam Stickers Process Art from Still Playing School
- Fill in the Bugs from Learning 2 Walk
- Valentine’s Day Hearts Decorated with Foam Stickers from Crafty Mama in ME
- Shape Puzzle with Foam Stickers from Mom Inspired Life
- DIY I Spy Foam Book by Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- Foam Sticker & Rolling Pin Painting Project for Kids from Play Dough & Popsicles
- Letter Sticker Matching Activity from Books and Giggles
- Foam Sticker Writing Activity from The Kindergarten Connection
- Foam Stickers Name Puzzles from Teach Me Mommy
- Broken Hearts Puzzle from Adventures of Adam
- Seasons Weather Sorting Activity with Foam Stickers from In The Playroom
- DIY Gameboard Kids Can Make from School Time Snippets
- Fun Foam Sticker Letter Match Activity from Artsy Momma
- Sticker Shape Matching from Play & Learn Everyday
- DIY Maths Game for Kids from Mum in the Mad House