Hi my name is Alecia and welcome to Learning 2 Walk. If you are looking for worksheets and activities for your preschool and kindergarten student or for your kids at home- you’ve come to the right place. Not only can your kids learn and improve on their alphabet or counting- they can also do it while having fun. Feel free to explore the site- you will find everything that you are looking for-if not send me a message and I will make it happen.
So a bit about me:
- I am a mom of 2: J, my daughter and C my son.
- I was born and raised in Jamaica until we moved in my 20’s.
- I love reading as much as I can about early childhood education even though I never went to school for it. Surprisingly I have a degree in Business.
- I HATE having to take pictures of myself.
- I love my kids to pieces and am certain that they may or may not wreck me in the future.
- I truly believe that learning should and can be fun and try to make my kids learning experiences just that.
How To Get Around To Find What You Are Looking For
Okay, so you made it to my site, now what? There are a few ways to find what you are looking for:
- Type the theme or topic into the search bar (the little magnifying glass at the top right corner of the screen).
- On the navigational bar (that lovely blue strip that has the words HOME ACTIVITIES PRINTABLES) click ACTIVITIES and pick a subject area.
- If you are searching for printables (most of which are free) simply click PRINTABLES on the navigation bar. You can also search for the type of printable once inside the store. Simply look on the right at the different categories or type it in the search bar.
My site is divided into these subject areas:
- ALPHABET (PRESCHOOL LETTER)
- READING (CVC WORDS, SIGHT WORDS, CONSONANT BLENDS etc)
- PRINTABLES (All my printable worksheets)